Friday, July 6, 2012

Greg is always ahead


The thing about losing weight, is you actually have to pay attention to it.  Greg's be winning with his sneak attack behind my back.  He's already lost, are you ready...6 pounds since the beginning of our challenge.  WHAT? I know, it's ridiculous.  He's killing it and keeping his methods mostly secret.  I've lost 0 and spent most of yesterday evening eating coffee ice cream and chips.  Big fail.

So I'm reminding myself that every morsel of food counts and to continue to succeed I have to be careful what I snack on.  I almost baked some killer sugar cookies today but instead opted for a low fat banana bread from my 1200 Calories a day cook book, not even my mom's killer banana loaf with sour cream.  This one has only 1 cup brown raw sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.  That should tie me over, baking wise, for the next while.

Dinner will be some eggs and veggies  because I'm trying to save some calories for the ladies night I've got planned for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Audrey! I've got a great Raspberry Banana Bread recipe with no oil or butter and only 1/4 cup sugar. It's probably my favorite banana bread I've made. Love the raspberries in it: http://www.mealplanning101.com/2012/02/raspberry-banana-bread.html

    Keep on truckin! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete