Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sockbun Sunday


If you don't already have a sockbun maker from *Clairs then you need one.  It will change your hair life.  After watching this 2 minute video on YouTube where this girl made a super cute hairdo in no time flat I was on the next Toyota ride outta here to get one and I love it.  I've been looking for cute but really fast hair styles to do now that I'm running more and not about to do my hair twice in a day (or sometimes once in a day).  Plus my hair is getting longer and I need some fresh styles.  The sockbun maker is essentially a mesh puffy elastic that you put your pony through (like a donut) and then you wrap your hair around it, or pin your hair around it depending on how messy or tight you want your bun to look.  If you're really thrifty you can take an old sock, cut off the closed end so you have a tube and then roll it up into a donut which would be like the mesh thing from Clairs, but to me the Clairs holder gave more volume and was also the color of my hair so if my bun is not perfect then you won't see a white sock underneath, plus it's really only $4.  I love this do because you can wear it loose like this, or tight with a flower or a ribbon if you're going out! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment