Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Greggy left this morning for 2.5 days (sad face).  I know it's not long but I'm not used to being alone in the evenings or during night feedings.  I like making supper and having him come home and eat with us.  I like chillin in the evenings when the kids are in bed and having adult conversations.  I like having him next to me when I sleep. 

So even though it's a short time I decided to pack it full of things to do so it will go by faster.

1. I painted my nails yellow....not sure how I feel about it.
2. I am going out for supper with my parents and then for coffee with my community group.
3. I volunteered to supervise Liam's preschool out trip tomorrow in the park.  I'll tote Elliot along and hope he behaves.
4. I'm going to run around town collecting pledges for my Pro-Life run on Saturday.
5. I'm going to clean the church.
6. I'm going to squeeze in a 4 mile practice run for my race while my dad watches the boys.
7. I hope to watch some girly movie or show that Greg would not want to sit through.
8. pluck eyebrows....desperately. 
9. tackle laundry. again.


Besides that I will keep on tracking my calories like a crazy lady, because hey, it works.  I managed to lose the gained pound and then another pound.  This morning I was 170.0...tomorrow baby, tomorrow.

Maybe when my husbs returns I can be a freshly groomed and polished lade thinner than when he left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment