Monday, May 28, 2012

Case of the Moundays

1. I spent 11 hours this weekend painting the bathrooms at the church and my back is killing me.  I can`t even lift my arms in the shower to wash my hair.  I don`t mean to complain and I love helping out at the church, but our `spring cleaning`event really did me in.

2. Despite 11 hours of painting, calorie counting, swimming twice and feeling hungry a lot I still somehow GAINED a pound.  Not sure why, the math doesn`t make any sense.  Calories in and calories out.  But alas the pound is there now...for two days in a row.

3. I have my first race in 5 days and I have had no practice runs in a whole week.  I`m not ready for it, I`m nervous for it and I`m feeling sluggish.  But today I will get out and do 10K to know that I`m capable and ready to get it done.  I`m quite sure my grumpy Monday is directly related to lack of butt moving but I still somehow can`t seem to get back into the swing of it.

4. Can I please take a moment to discuss how horrible Telus customer service is.  They don`t know what they`re doing or how to fix anything.  So they are sending a guy out to fix it, but my house is a disaster so basically they set me up to clean my house.  shame on them.

5. Summer is right around the corner and I still feel too chub to wear the cute summer clothes I had dreamed of.  Little sun dresses, cute hats, shorts that don`t look like they are for men, tank tops without 2 layers of them to hide muffin tops...you know, things that look cute on thin people.

6. now my computer is doing that weird thing where every time you want to make a question mark it just makes a É .  I`m so computer dumb that the only way I know how to fix it is to turn off the computer and start it again.  Feeling fat and dumb really sucks.  So with that I`ll sign off for Monday and hope to report a better mode post run.

No comments:

Post a Comment