Friday, August 10, 2012

$10 Value Village "art"

 So I found this very retro 1970's curtain at Value Village and immediately thought of all the art I could do with it.  I could have cut out the squares and made throw pillows, or quilted them, or made a table cloth but instead I opted to use up some old Ikea frames I had kicking around with nothing in them. 
 I placed my frames in different spots and finally decided on my favorite pieces of the fabric.
 I love this strange rain cloud raining on the house only whilst the deer wonder the field, but only almost as much as I love the creepy pink eyed rabbits, the ugly bird drinking fizzy pink and yellow pop and the squirell tormenting the bird in the cage with a key.  Gold.
 So I cut them out, framed them up and am very happy with my new $10 art.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment